Sunday, December 3, 2006

Thrift Store Shopping for Beads

It's really cold tonight. I think 22 degrees for the low tonight. Brrrr.

I love to find bargains at Thrift Stores. I love bags of jewelry with lots of vintage pieces in them. I like to be able to give beads new life. You can buy bags of old jewerly at thrift stores or online. Ebay.com is certainly one place where you can buy vintage jewelry by the pound. Shopgoodwill.com is another place to find goodies.

These earrings were made from vintage beads found at a thrift store. The turquoise beads are just wonderful. I added some new beads to the vintage ones to complete these earrings.

1 comment:

:-D eirdre said...

I saw you post over on the Lone Beader blog. Welcome to Bloggerland! LOL!

You might want to add a counter - most of us use one and we would have loved to have "actual" numbers, not counts started months after being on the web. Its also great to see where everyone is visiting from!

Also do yourself a real favor and add a word verification - or you might end up with some real nasty thing you'd rather not read!

Good luck - we'll be visiting!