Saturday, December 2, 2006

Stringing Vintage Beads


I want to at least include a picture with every post, so I will post stuff I have already made for a while. My grandmother gave me a vintage bracelet that I loved but I never wore...so when I learned how to make jewelry, I wanted to make a necklace out of this bracelet. After learning how to crimp and put on clasps, here is the finished product. The picture does not do the vintage beads justice. They are all vintage beads (most are glass).


I haven't got my Christmas shopping done yet, have you?

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

This necklace is lovely!! I just love anything vintage, especially cars... LOL!

Also, thank you for your comment! Please stop by my blog anytime! I'm so glad to hear that you're taking a bead embroidery class. Sounds like fun! I've never taken a class, so I'm hoping you'll share what you've learned:)