Monday, December 4, 2006

Cabochon Collecting

I got more Christmas shopping done tonight...YEAH!!!!

While drinking a margarita, I pulled out my cabochon collection. I have been collecting cabochons for a year and haven't made anything with them yet. I am taking a bead embroidery class next month, so I have decided to use the Picasso jasper in my work. As you can see, I have three pieces of Picasso jasper here. I will be using one of the oval pieces.

I might collect more cabochons this weekend as the Jewelry, Gem, Mineral and Fossil Show is coming to Nashville, TN this weekend at the fairgrounds. I would like to learn to cut cabochons in the future.

Photo: Peanut Wood Agate, Leopard Skin Agate, Regency Rose Agate, Turquoise, Picture Jasper, Biggs Jasper, Picasso Jasper. Collected from past Jewelry, Gem, Mineral, and Fossil Shows and EBay.com.

No comments: