Friday, December 15, 2006

Vintage Buttons Necklace

vintage buttons necklace
I now have my beads from the local bead stores. Size 11/0 Copper brown beads and cream color beads are going to be used in the necklace for the vintage buttons pendant. The necklace is from the "Quick Stitch Beading" book produced by Bead and Button Magazine. The necklace is going to be similar to the one on the front of the book with the large netted pendant. It uses a two needle stitch with a three bead spiral embellishment. This will give it the look of a spiral rope. I have a while to go before the necklace is finished (see picture). Thankfully, Christmas is 10 days away, so I think I can make my deadline.

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

How do you like that book? I haven't looked through that yet...

beadbytes said...

I like the book. It is a small book as it only has 8 projects. I bought it because I liked some of the projects in the book.

Your sofa is looking great lonebeader!