Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Bead Embroidery Class Preparation

Bead Embroidery Preparation
I am so excited because a bead embroidery class that I am taking is this Saturday. The teacher told us to get some cabochons ready that we would like to use in the class, so I have picked these two. I have chosen a picasso jasper and a rose quartz cab. These cabochons have been glued to Lacy's Stiff Stuff using E6000 adhesive. As you can see by the picture, I have a design that I might try to use with the brass blank that I purchased. I plan on using colors that will match and compliment the picasso jasper ( probably 11/0 and bugle beads). As far as the rose quartz goes, I am planning on making a keychain with it using bead embroidery.

I plan on doing much bead embroidery in the future because it is so beautiful. I will post a picture after the class to show how much I got done in the four hour class.

1 comment:

beadbabe49 said...

I hope you enjoy the class...will be looking forward to hearing about it and seeing the results! It's great to see someone take to beading with such enthusiasm! YGG!