Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fresh Start - New Beads

new beads
Here are my new beads that I will be using for my bead embroidery necklace. I thought the beads I was using were too dark. These colors are for the most part much lighter. Time for a fresh start. I hope I don't mess too much up by pulling out all the other beads.

The circular bead in the middle is a cat bead made out of bone. I just had to have him. Click the picture to enlarge it and get a close up of the cat.

I used to have three cats, now I just have one. His name is "Tribble". If you are a "STAR TREK" fan then maybe you will remember the episode, "The Trouble with Tribbles". They were these little "alien" pets that were basically a big fur ball. The "Tribbles" detested the Klingons.

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

THat cat bead is cool. Can't wait to see what you do with it=;)

beadbytes said...

I have no clue what to do with the cat bead. Guess I will hold onto it for a while.